Commercialization of medical sensors is the pathway to democratize healthcare by reducing the cost of diagnosis and enabling continuous monitoring for at risk groups to catch disease before it becomes chronic and extremely challenging and invasive to treat. Often when disease or injury is discovered in the early stages, it can be treated with minimal medical intervention, diet, exercise and physical therapy. For medical sensors to reach the market, be available to the masses and cause disruption, design for commercialization is essential. This webinar will examine two medical sensors in development or early stages of commercialization and evaluate their commercialization readiness. Factors to be considered in this evaluation include the need, overall impact, time to market, FDA approval, continuous vs intermittent monitoring, design for manufacture and quality, software integration, performance, cost and use of a core technology building block for future derivatives and business growth. Click here for the slides.
- Commercialization of Emerging Medical Sensors for Disruptive Healthcare Applications
- Hack for Getting Kids to Eat Greens
- Joining The Board of Directors at MANCEF
- Integrity and Authenticity Set the Foundation – Character Makes a Leader
- Blow Executives Away with this 1-Page Financial Summary of Your Product Proposal